As part of the continuous development of our products and services, we are happy to announce the latest update of Rawlplug’s unique EasyFix Pro calculation software.
As ever the developments have been designed to produce results which adhere strictly to guidelines prepared by the European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA), thus ensuring the safe and successful implementation of solutions.
The EasyFix application is a professional calculation program for designing fixing systems using solutions from the Rawlplug brand range. It is trusted by designers and contractors, making it one of the most popular and frequently used calculation applications in the construction industry.
EasyFix is our original application dedicated to engineers and designers. This multifunctional tool enables you to run calculations and develop designs using Rawlplug fixings.
You can already make use of the EasyFix PRO software version which includes:
- Calculation features for bonded and mechanical anchors installed in concrete substrates
- A wide selection of shapes and fixing arrangements
- An option of matching fixing solutions with different substrate types
- possibility to set characteristic or design loads
- An option of preview covering a group of chosen fixings
- possibility to filter out search results according to fixing solution type, its technical parameters or substrate type
- A new facade module which allows users to calculate the optimal selection of mechanical fixings for masonry and concrete walls in accordance with the extensive ETAG004 guidelines for utilising ETICS systems. Calculations are performed in line with ETAG014 guidance on the use of plastic anchors and the EN 1991-1-4 standard regarding wind actions on structures
- An additional group of plastic-metal connectors conforming to ETAG 020 standards in plate module. Calculations can now be made using FF1-N-10 frame fixing.
- Users also have the option to calculate fixings to both standard steel and wooden elements in plate module.
- We have made improvements to the program installer and measurably increased the precision of calculations made.
Download EasyFix and use all of its functions and features. On the website, you will find detailed information concerning all the available program versions along with their scope of application and contact details of Technical Advisors ready to support you in using the application.
If you need any help, you can also contact our experts from Trade & Technical team:
- +44 (0) 141 638 7961