Something went wrong... Please try again.
TFIX-8ST-TOOL Setting tool
Accessory for installation of screw fixing TFIX-8ST with T40 bit
Technical Data SheetTFIX-8ST-TOOL Setting tool - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Integrated disc facilitates optimum TFIX-8S installation, setting the flange flush with the surface of the insulation
- User-friendly - enables fast and easy installation
- Torx-40 bit type
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a TFIX-8ST-TOOL Setting toolYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Façade construction (ETICS)
- Polystyrene boards
- Polyurethane boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Drilling depth of min 35mm in A,B,C,D materials and 75mm in Aerated Concrete Block
- Lightly tap the plastic sleeve through the insulation material into hole with a hammer, until fixing depth is reached
- Embedment depth of min 25mm in A,B,C,D materials and 65mm in Aerated Concrete Block
- When using the KWX-63 the teeth should be embedded in the insulation material after hammering.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library