Something went wrong... Please try again.
SN Interset Sleeve
Interset fixing for permanent anchorages in cavity walls. Zinc-plated metal fixing.
Technical Data SheetSN Interset Sleeve - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Combination head screw not supplied
- Integral anti-rotation lugs
- Hinged legs designed to maximise load-bearing capacity
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a SN Interset SleeveYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
For use also with
Oriented Strand Board
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Radiators and kitchen cabinets on double thickness and tiled plasterboard
- Electric switches
- Towel rails
- Curtain rails
- Coat hooks on hollow doors
- Drill a hole of required diameter.
- Insert the fixing into the hole. Tap in lightly, ensuring that the anti-rotation lugs penetrate the face of the base material
- With the hole drilled and the fixing inserted, the setting tool or screw driver is used to pull the screw head, thus expanding the fixing body
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library