Something went wrong... Please try again.
Interset fixing for permanent anchorages in cavity walls. Zinc-plated metal fixing with metric screw
Technical Data SheetSM Interset - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Due to extensive range the SM INTERSET is suitable for board building materials with a thickness 2-38mm, it allows for a number of different applications.
- The fixing can be installed using normal screwdriver, or installation pliers.
- One piece stamping, with integral thread and flange for increased reliability.
- Hinged legs designed to maximise load-bearing capacity
- Large contact area of expanded arms increases load-bearing capacity and security.
- Integral anti-rotation lugs
- Fixtures can be removed and re-fitted.
- Combination head screw supplied
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a SM IntersetYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
For use also with
Oriented Strand Board
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Radiators and kitchen cabinets on double thickness and tiled plasterboard
- Towel rails
- Curtain rails
- Drill a hole of required diameter.
- Insert the fixing into the hole. Tap in lightly, ensuring that the anti-rotation lugs penetrate the face of the base material
- With the hole drilled and the fixing inserted, the setting tool or screw driver is used to pull the screw head, thus expanding the fixing body
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library