Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-TFIX-8S Universal facade fixings
Versatile screw-in facade fixing with high performance in all base materials recommended for ETICS
Technical Data SheetR-TFIX-8S Universal facade fixings - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy installation in all substrates (categories A,B,C,D,E)
- Unique sleeve compression zone for precision installations.
- The long plastic overmoulding on the R-TFIX-8S screw minimises thermal bridging (value 0,001-0,002W/K), contributing to energy-saving benefits
- Plate stiffness (value 0.6 kN/mm) ensures smooth elevation surface and stable insulation system.
- Unique design allows for high load-bearing capacities. This reduces the quantity of fixings required per square metre of insulation
- The shortest embedment depth at the maximum strength parameters
- Pre-assembled screw saves time and labour.
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-TFIX-8S Universal facade fixingsYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Concrete C12/15-C50/60 (Use category A)
External wall panel of concrete C16/20 – C50/60 (Use category A)
Solid Brick (Use category B)
Solid Sand-lime Brick (Use category B)
Hollow Brick (Use category C)
Hollow Sand-lime Brick (Use category C)
Vertically-perforated clay block (Use category C)
Lightweight Concrete Block (Use category C)
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block (Use category D)
Reinforced components of lightweight aggregate concrete (Use category D)
Aerated Concrete Block (Use category D)
- Polystyrene (EPS) boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Polyurethane (PU) boards
- Cork boards
- Light wood wool building boards
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Drilling depth of min 35mm in A,B,C,D materials and 75mm in Aerated Concrete Block.
- Clean drilled hole 3 times.
- Insert driver bit into recess in head moulding of R-TFIX-8S screw.
- Insert the fixing into the drilled hole.
- After inserting the fixing in the hole, the plate should be pressed against the thermal insulation surface.
- Embedment depth of min 25mm in A,B,C,D materials and 65mm in Aerated Concrete Block.
- Apply steady axial pressure, ensuring the disc of the setting tool is kept perpendicular to the fixing axis.
- Steadily drive in the screw with high revs until fixing is secure (when disc touches insulation surface).