Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPP-45-K Polyurethane Gun Foam All Season
Low-pressure, one-component polyurethane foam with applicator gun.
Technical Data SheetR-RPP-45-K Polyurethane Gun Foam All Season - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-RPP-45-K Polyurethane Gun Foam All SeasonYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Fixing pipes and cables in HVAC systems
- The application of PU foam: installation of windows and doors, filling, sealing, insulation in the construction industry
- Installation of windows and door
- Easy fixing of door and window frames - timber, metal or PVC
- Fixing (for installation of doors and windows)
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Installation & sealing of window sills
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Filling frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Remove the frost from the working surface.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from -10°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw gun onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 3-4 cm. Wider gaps should be applied after hardening of the previous layer.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
- In the event of a stoppage exceeding five minutes duration, wipe the nozzle with cleaner for foam applicator.
- After removing the applicator gun from the can, wipe down the nozzle and gun (internal and external surfaces) using a cleaner.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library