Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-KER-II Hybrid resin with Threaded Rods
High strength and versatile application in cracked and non-cracked concrete with threaded rods.
Technical Data SheetR-KER-II Hybrid resin with Threaded Rods - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Very high load capacity
- For faster curing winter version of the resin can be used
- Suitable for use in dry or wet substrates and water filled holes
- Special nozzle with longer mixer for more comfortable and precise application
- Approved for 3 types of hole cleaning (including use of dustless drill bit)
- Approved for use with threaded rods in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Suitable for multiple use. Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-KER-II Hybrid resin with Threaded RodsYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
- Curtain walling
- Cable conduits and trays
- Fencing & gates manufacturing and installation
- Pipework/ductwork supports
- Pipelines systems
- Passenger lifts
- Safety barriers
- Formwork support systems
- Structural steelwork
- Street lamps
- Racking systems
- Cladding restraints
- Heavy machinery
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
- Clean the hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
- Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
- Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained (min. 10 cm).
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
- Immediately insert the stud, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
- Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.