Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-BRUSH for Automatic Cleaning System
System for automatic cleaning deep holes before installing the anchor in a solid substrate
Technical Data SheetR-BRUSH for Automatic Cleaning System - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ideal for cleaning dust from drilled holes prior to applying bonded anchors or installing mechanical anchors
- Hole cleaning is necessary for correct loads
- Suitable for variable anchor embedment depths.
- Suitable for repetitive and frequent use.
- Ideal for serial cleaning of deep holes.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-BRUSH for Automatic Cleaning SystemYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Drilling holes in concrete, brick and stone
- Rebar missed-outs
- Formwork installation
- Large panel reinforcing system - Copy Eco
- Securing formwork
- Shear dowel connections
- Renovation and modrnization of bridges, buildings.
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
- Before inserting anchor, clean inside of hole by commpresed air starting from the drill holle botton. Blow the hole at least twice by compressed air at minimum 6 bar.
- Choose extensions and brushes to the selected depth and diameter of the hole, then combine them into one set.
- Connect the drill set with the SDS tip.
- Clean the hole twice with a prepared brush set.
- Clean the hole again with compressed air.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library