Something went wrong... Please try again.
KI-10 Facade fixing with plastic pin
Hammerset insulation fixing with reinforced plastic nail
Technical Data SheetKI-10 Facade fixing with plastic pin - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Installation in all substrates (categories A,B,C,D,E).
- The plastic nail reduces heat transmission (value 0.0W/K)
- Plastic nail reinforced with glass fibre allows fast and trouble-free installation with correct expansion of the plug.
- Expansion zone designed for low embedment depths, reducing the amount of drilling required.
- Can be used with additional KWL insulation holding plate, available in 90, 110 and 140mm flange sizes (recommended for soft insulation materials such as mineral wool).
- Optimal product parameters enable cost-saving solutions.
- Optimum plate stiffness ensures stability and excellent pull-over values
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a KI-10 Facade fixing with plastic pinYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Concrete C12/15-C50/60 (Use category A)
Solid Brick (Use category B)
Solid Sand-lime Brick (Use category B)
Hollow Sand-lime Brick (Use category C)
Vertically-perforated clay block (Use category C)
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block (Use category D)
Lightweight Concrete Block (Use category C)
Reinforced components of lightweight aggregate concrete (Use category D)
Aerated Concrete Block (Use category D)
- Polystyrene boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Light wood wool building boards
- Polyurethane boards
- Wood fibre boards
- Lightweight recycled panels
- External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS)
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Drilling depth of min 35 in masonry, 50mm in perforated materials and 70mm in lightweight concrete block and aerated concrete
- Lightly tap the plastic sleeve through the insulation material into hole with a hammer, until fixing depth is reached
- Embedment depth of min 25 in masonry, 40mm in perforated materials and 60mm in lightweight concrete block and aerated concrete
- Lightly tap the plastic nail into the plastic sleeve until fixing is secure and flush with insulation material.
- EC Certificate - KI-10, KI-10PA, KI-10M KI-10N KI-10NS_EN.pdf
- ETAS-07_0291 KI-10P KI-10PA KI-10M EN.pdf
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library