Something went wrong... Please try again.
DRA-02 Metal self-drill fixing for drywall
A self-drilling light-duty metal fixing for use in plasterboard sheets.
Technical Data SheetDRA-02 Metal self-drill fixing for drywall - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Recommended for fire resistant aplication.
- Flange prevents accidental push through in plasterboard.
- Can be used in single and double thickness plasterboard.
- Short length ideally suited for dry lined walls.
- No drill required - simply pierce paper skin and screw home.
- Ideal for use with either a power or manual Pozidriv screwdriver.
- Must only be used with screws provided.
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a DRA-02 Metal self-drill fixing for drywallYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
For use also with
- Fixing electrical boxes, sanitary ware, cable trunking, etc.
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Ideal for installation of sockets, light switches and other electrical fittings
- Fixing light shelving, brackets and hooks
- Timber or metal battens
- Using a PZ2 screwdriver, push fixing point firmly into the board until thread engages.
- Maintaining a firm pressure, screw in fixing until flush with the base material.
- Place fixture in position, insert screw and tighten until secure.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library