Something went wrong... Please try again.
WHS Frame screw
Special frame screw for window and door installation
Technical Data SheetWHS Frame screw - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Cylindrical head for the comfortable installation in matal window and door frames.
- High load resistances from a relatively small hole diameter
- Expansion-free fixing imposes less stress on substrate during installation
- Easily removed for temporary works
- No additional plugs required, making the WHS screw a user-friendly and time-efficient fixing solution
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a WHS Frame screwYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Aerated Concrete Block
- Door and window frames
- Securing formwork
- Suspended ceilings
- Lightweight steel angles
- Timber constructions
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Lightly screw into hole through the fixture, until fixing depth is reached and fixture is secure
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library