Something went wrong... Please try again.
SPO Spring Toggle with Hook Bolt for use in Plasterboard
Spring toggle for cavity walls and large fixtures with hook metric screw
Technical Data SheetSPO Spring Toggle with Hook Bolt for use in Plasterboard - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Long screw of the toggle fixing allows use in boards of various thicknesses and with thick attachements, offering maximum flexibility.
- Wide transition beams ensure a good load distribution allowing high load-bearing capacity
- Allows easy installation for fastenings behind thick panels in very flat cavities.
- Self-acting anchor with easy installation.
- Suitable for overhead applications
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a SPO Spring Toggle with Hook Bolt for use in PlasterboardYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
For use also with
Oriented Strand Board
- Light shelving
- Brackets, grips and hooks
- Other decorative elements
- Drill a hole of the required diameter.
- Compress the 'wings' and push the fixing into the hole.
- While tightening the screw, pull the fixture out from the wall or ceiling to prevent the 'wings' spinning freely.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library