Something went wrong... Please try again.
RV200 with Sockets (CFS+)
High performance vinylester resin approved for use with internally threaded sockets - Cartridge Free System (CFS+)
Features and benefits
- Allows removal of bolt to leave a re-usable socket in place
- Approved for use in non-cracked concrete
- Suitable for use in low temperatures (down to -20°C for winter option) enables use throughout the year
- Suitable for use in dry or wet substrates and water filled holes
- Anchor does not generate tensions in the substrate which enables RV200 to be specified where closer edge and spacing distances are required
- Unique soft foil pack for less waste
- Effortless extrusion due to patented self-opening system with manual or battery dispenser guns
- Very high load capacity
- Winter version can be used in warmer temperatures for faster curing
- Rapid bonding time enables quick execution of works
- Suitable for multiple use. Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
For use also with
Natural Stone (after site testing)
Solid Concrete Block
- Curtain walling
- Cable trays
- Formwork support systems
- Heavy machinery
- Lighting columns
- Public seating
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for socket size being used.
- Clean the hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
- Insert foil into gun and attach nozzle.
- Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
- Immediately insert the socket, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
- Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price