Something went wrong... Please try again.
RT-HSSC HSS Cobalt drill bits
Cobalt HSS drill bits for a precise drilling in stainless steel
Technical Data SheetRT-HSSC HSS Cobalt drill bits - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ground spiral enables you to drill precisely
- Drill bits made of high-quality HSS M35 steel, which contains 5% of cobalt, enhancing hardness, heat resistance, which increases their durability and life time
- Point angle of 135° enables you to drill in hard steel
- Double-sided geometry of the point (SPLIT POINT) ensures ideal centring and reduces pressure while drilling
- Manufactured to DIN 338 standard, which ensures constant parameters and sizes of the drill bits
- Cobalt content allows you to drill in stainless steel and hard steel
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a RT-HSSC HSS Cobalt drill bitsYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
- Drilling holes in stainless steel and steel with higher hardness
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library