Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-WBT Screw for concrete
Screw for concrete substrates, TX25 head. Shape and type of the thread specially design to allow connecting to concrete and wood.
Technical Data SheetR-WBT Screw for concrete - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Hardened thread surface
- High quality anti-corrosion coating guarantees resistance of 15 Kesternich cycles.
- Shape and type of the thread specially design to allow connecting to concrete and wood.
- The drill point is designed to provide a fast and hassle-free installation. Sharp point of the drill prevents movement of the surface of the fixture.
- Pre-assembly with other component is possible before installation
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-WBT Screw for concreteYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Insulation materials in flat roof applications in conjunction with telescopic connector and steel washer
- Drill the hole of required diameter and depth (where applicable)
- Lightly insert plastic sleeve into insulation material
- Using drilling machine, drive the WBT screw into substrate until fixing depth is reached
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library