Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-TFIX-TOOL-GREY Setting tool
TX40 Setting tool with integrated disc for surface installation of screw-in fixing R-TFIX-8SX, setting the flange flush with the surface of the insulation
Technical Data SheetR-TFIX-TOOL-GREY Setting tool - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Integrated disc facilitates optimum R-TFIX-8SX countersunk installation
- Ideal design of TX40 bit perfect suited to the screw-in R-TFIX-8SX allows easy and stable installation
- User-friendly - enables fast and easy installation
- Torx-40 bit type
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-TFIX-TOOL-GREY Setting toolYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Polystyrene (EPS) boards
- Polyurethane (PU) boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Light wood wool building boards
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth.
- Drilling depth of min 35mm in A,B,C,D materials and 75mm in Aerated Concrete Block.
- Clean drilled hole 3 times.
- Insert R-TFIX-TOOL-GREY into recess in head moulding of R-TFIX-8SX screw.
- Insert the fixing into the drilled hole.
- Embedment depth of min 25mm in A,B,C,D materials and 65mm in Aerated Concrete Block.
- Apply steady axial pressure, ensuring the disc of the setting tool is kept perpendicular to the fixing axis.
- Steadily drive in the screw with high revs until fixing is secure (when disc touches insulation surface).
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library