Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-TFIX-8SX Universal facade fixing with plain screw
The most effective screw-in facade fixing for countersunk installation with the possibility of surface mounting
Technical Data SheetR-TFIX-8SX Universal facade fixing with plain screw - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy installation in all substrates (categories A,B,C,D,E)
- Unique sleeve compression zone for precision installations.
- Installation with post-installed insulation cap R-TFIX-CAP reduces heat transmission and results in a homogenous insulation surface
- Plate stiffness (value 0.6 kN/mm) ensures smooth elevation surface and stable insulation system.
- Unique design allows for high load-bearing capacities. This reduces the quantity of fixings required per square metre of insulation
- The shortest embedment depth at the maximum strength parameters
- Pre-assembled screw saves time and labour
- Countersunk installation possible with use of R-TFIX-TOOL-CS or additional R-KWX-063 plate with post-installed R-TFIX-CAP63 insulation cap and system bit R-TFIX-TOOL-BLACK
- Installation flush with the surface possible with use of R-TFIX-TOOL-BLACK system bit and post-installed R-TFIX-CAP15 insulation cap
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-TFIX-8SX Universal facade fixing with plain screwYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Concrete C12/15-C50/60 (Use category A)
External wall panel of concrete C16/20 – C50/60 (Use category A)
Solid Brick (Use category B)
Solid Sand-lime Brick (Use category B)
Hollow Brick (Use category C)
Hollow Sand-lime Brick (Use category C)
Vertically-perforated clay block (Use category C)
Lightweight Concrete Block (Use category C)
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block (Use category D)
Reinforced components of lightweight aggregate concrete (Use category D)
Aerated Concrete Block (Use category D)
- Polystyrene (EPS) boards
- Polyurethane (PU) boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Cork boards
- Lightweight wood wool building boards
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Drilling depth of min 35mm in A,B,C,D materials and 75mm in Aerated Concrete Block.
- Clean drilled hole 3 times.
- Insert R-TFIX-TOOL-BLACK into recess in head moulding of R-TFIX-8SX screw.
- Insert the fixing into the drilled hole.
- When using the KWX-63 the teeth should be embedded in the insulation material after hammering.
- Embedment depth of min 25mm in A,B,C,D materials and 65mm in Aerated Concrete Block.
- Apply steady axial pressure, ensuring the disc of the setting tool is kept perpendicular to the fixing axis.
- Steadily drive in the screw with high revs until fixing is secure (when disc touches insulation surface).