Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-STUDS Metric Threaded Rods – Steel Class 5.8
Threaded rod with hexagonal head made of carbon steel class 5.8 for use with bonded anchors.
Technical Data SheetR-STUDS Metric Threaded Rods - Steel Class 5.8 - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- High-performance bonded anchors offer high load-bearing capacities
- Suitable for use with special mesh sleeves in hollow substrates.
- Can be post-installed through fixture in some cases. (Consult technical advisory service)
- Hexagonal head for convenient use with torque wrench
- Possibility of removal when used with internally threaded socket
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-STUDS Metric Threaded Rods – Steel Class 5.8Your request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Balustrading & handrails
- Racking systems
- Window elements
- Heavy machinery
- Copy-eco systems
- Cable trays
- Curtain walling
- Formwork support systems
- Safety barriers
- Road Signs
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
- Clean the hole thoroughly with hand pump and hole brush
- If required, insert the mesh sleeve into position
- Fill hole with the required resin to the recommended fill level. (Follow the relevant instructions for the resin product)
- Insert the threaded stud slowly and with a slight twisting motion, until the required embedment depth is reached
- Leave undisturbed until curing time of resin has elapsed
- Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required installation torque
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library