Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-STUDS Metric Threaded Rods – A4
A4 stainless steel threaded rod for outdoor and damp conditions
Technical Data SheetR-STUDS Metric Threaded Rods - A4 - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- High-performance bonded anchors offer high load-bearing capacities
- A4 stainless steel offers improved load-bearing capacities (relative to standard carbon steel)
- Can be post-installed through fixture in some cases. (Consult technical advisory service)
- Hexagonal bit for the wrench with appropriate tightening torque
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-STUDS Metric Threaded Rods – A4Your request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Satelite dishes
- Balustrading & handrails
- Safety barriers
- Starter bars
- Gates, wickets, fences
- Stadium seating
- Fixing electrical boxes, sanitary ware, cable trunking, etc.
- Road Signs
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
- Clean the hole thoroughly with hand pump and hole brush
- If required, insert the mesh sleeve into position
- Fill hole with the required resin to the recommended fill level. (Follow the relevant instructions for the resin product)
- Insert the threaded stud slowly and with a slight twisting motion, until the required embedment depth is reached
- Leave undisturbed until curing time of resin has elapsed
- Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required installation torque
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library