Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-SL-UNI-EN Universal Silicone
Universal silicone - One-component, elastic sealant with acetate curing system.
Technical Data SheetR-SL-UNI-EN Universal Silicone - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Highly and permanently elastic sealing properties, with excellent resistance to water, grease, acids and alkalis.
- Very good adhesion to materials and substrates used commonly in construction: glass, tiles, ceramics and protected metals
- Durable seal (completely resistant to weathering and UV radiation)
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-SL-UNI-EN Universal SiliconeYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Protected metals (aluminium, brass, copper, steel, zinc-plated metal sheet)
- For standard glazing applications, as well as hotboxes for gardening.
- Sealing partition walls and window & door frames.
- Do not use for fish tanks, mirrors, unprotected metals, natural stone or concrete.
- The surface, that silicone will be apllied on, should be clean, free of dust, grease, rust, remains of old seal and other substances that might weaken the cohesion.
- Prior to application of silicone protect edges with masking tape
- Cut the tip of the cartridge, leaving part of the thread. Screw the applicator on to the thread, then cut at the required angle to give an aperture width suited to the joint.
- Use manual or pneumatic gun applicator.
- Applied silicone may be smoothed with a spatula or similar tool. Moisten the spatula first in special wetting agent or detergent solution.
- The silicone hardens by reaction with moisture from the air, so ensure well-ventilated conditions.
- After completing the application, wipe tools with a paper towel and clean with solvent.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library