Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-SL-SKL-EN Glass Silicone
Glass silicone - One-component, elastic sealant with acetate curing system.
Technical Data SheetR-SL-SKL-EN Glass Silicone - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Highly and permanently elastic sealing properties, with excellent resistance to water, grease, acids and alkalis.
- Very good adhesion to materials and substrates used commonly in construction: glass, tiles, ceramics and protected metals
- Durable seal (completely resistant to weathering and UV radiation)
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-SL-SKL-EN Glass SiliconeYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
Protected metals (aluminium, brass, copper, steel, zinc-plated metal sheet)
For use also with
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
- For standard glazing applications, as well as hotboxes for gardening.
- Sealant for glass-to-glass applications.
- Installation of cabinets, cupboards, shop-windows, glass displays, etc.
- Suitable for joining of: aluminum, brass, copper, steel, galvanized steel, plastic, concrete and many other materials.
- Do not use for fish tanks, mirrors, or for bonding natural stone surfaces.
- Joints are mould resistant.
- The surface, that silicone will be apllied on, should be clean, free of dust, grease, rust, remains of old seal and other substances that might weaken the cohesion.
- Prior to application of silicone protect edges with masking tape
- Cut the tip of the cartridge, leaving part of the thread. Screw the applicator on to the thread, then cut at the required angle to give an aperture width suited to the joint.
- Use manual or pneumatic gun applicator.
- Applied silicone may be smoothed with a spatula or similar tool. Moisten the spatula first in special wetting agent or detergent solution.
- The silicone hardens by reaction with moisture from the air, so ensure well-ventilated conditions.
- After completing the application, wipe tools with a paper towel and clean with solvent.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library