Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPS-PVC-W Hand Held Polyurethane Foam for PVC – Winter version
Super low-pressure (with "low-expansion" formula), one-component polyurethane foam with delivery tube - Winter version.
Features and benefits
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing, particularly for PVC profiles susceptible to deformation.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Cutting time 40 min after apllication
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Low-pressure formulation eliminates risk of frames deformation and ensures proper gaps filling
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- Prolongs the construction season - possible work at low temperatures
- Low Expansion formulation (low growth) enables applications to narrow gaps, guarantees high yield (no wastes) and eliminates the risk of frame deformation
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-RPS-PVC-W Hand Held Polyurethane Foam for PVC – Winter versionYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Fixing (for installation of doors and windows)
- Precise filling and sealing in the wide range of sizes gaps
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Installation & sealing of window sills
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Filling frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Remove the frost from the working surface.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from -10°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw straw-applicator onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 5 cm. Gaps wider than 5 cm should be applied after hardening of the previous layer.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library