Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPS-PVC-W Hand Held Polyurethane Foam for PVC – Winter version
Super low-pressure (with "low-expansion" formula), one-component polyurethane foam with delivery tube - Winter version.
Features and benefits
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing, particularly for PVC profiles susceptible to deformation.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- Prolongs the construction season - possible work at low temperatures
- Low Expansion formulation (low growth) enables applications to narrow gaps, guarantees high yield (no wastes) and eliminates the risk of frame deformation
- Low-pressure formulation eliminates risk of frames deformation and ensures proper gaps filling
- Cutting time 40 min after apllication
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-RPS-PVC-W Hand Held Polyurethane Foam for PVC – Winter versionYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Fixing (for installation of doors and windows)
- Precise filling and sealing in the wide range of sizes gaps
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Installation & sealing of window sills
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Filling frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Remove the frost from the working surface.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from -10°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw straw-applicator onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 5 cm. Gaps wider than 5 cm should be applied after hardening of the previous layer.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library