Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPS Hand Held Polyurethane Foam
Universal, one-component polyurethane foam with delivery tube.
Technical Data SheetR-RPS Hand Held Polyurethane Foam - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ideal for filling, sealing and soundproofing.
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- Recommended for filling empty spaces and wide gaps
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-RPS Hand Held Polyurethane FoamYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Filling empty spaces, cracks, pipe passages
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Thermal insulation of roofs and ceilings
- Filling frame structures
- Filling and insulation during installation of bathtubs and shower cabins
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from +5°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw straw-applicator onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Moisten surfaces with water prior to application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 5 cm. Gaps wider than 5 cm should be applied after hardening of the previous layer. Each layer should be moistened with water using a spray.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library