Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPP-B1 Fire Resistant Foam
B1 - Low-pressure, one-component polyurethane fire-resistant foam with applicator gun.
Technical Data SheetR-RPP-B1 Fire Resistant Foam - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Fire-resistant - EI 120 fire resistance, providing technical approval criteria are fulfilled
- Insulates against fire, smoke and gas
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing.
- Cutting time 40 min after apllication
- Can be painted or plastered when cured
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Yield up to 45 l
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-RPP-B1 Fire Resistant FoamYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
For use also with
Ceramic Hollow Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
- For all applications with a legal requirement for fire resistance class B-1 according to DIN 4102
- For all applications where the increased fire resistance according to PN EN 1366-4 is required:- Bonding insulation materials- Creation of soundproof screens with increased fire resistance- Insulation around cables and pipes- Sealing joints in roofs construction
- For fireproof assembly of PVC, wood and aluminum frames.
- For fire-resistant sealing of joints in roofing, walls and ceilings.
- For fire-resistant filling of frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from +5°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw gun onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Moisten surfaces with water prior to application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 3-4 cm. Wider gaps should be applied after hardening of the previous layer. Each layer should be moistened with water using a spray.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
- In the event of a stoppage exceeding five minutes duration, wipe the nozzle with cleaner for foam applicator.
- After removing the applicator gun from the can, wipe down the nozzle and gun (internal and external surfaces) using a cleaner.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library