Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPP-65-W High Yield Polyurethane Gun Foam – Winter version
Highly efficient, low-pressure, one-component polyurethane foam with applicator gun - Winter version.
Technical Data SheetR-RPP-65-W High Yield Polyurethane Gun Foam - Winter version - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- High yield - up to 65 l from one can
- Flexibility and dimensional stability - does not deform window and door frames
- Ideal for frame constuction works
- Great structure - excellent insulation properties
- Good mechanical strength and adhesion to typical construction materials
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-RPP-65-W High Yield Polyurethane Gun Foam – Winter versionYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Fixing pipes and cables in HVAC systems
- The application of PU foam: installation of windows and doors, filling, sealing, insulation in the construction industry
- Installation of windows and door
- Easy fixing of door and window frames - timber, metal or PVC
- Sealing during installation works
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Filling empty spaces, cracks, pipe and cable passages
- Fixing (for installation of doors and windows)
- Setting stairs and other elements of the construction works
- Filling frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Remove the frost from the working surface.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from -10°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw gun onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 3-4 cm. Wider gaps should be applied after hardening of the previous layer.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
- In the event of a stoppage exceeding five minutes duration, wipe the nozzle with cleaner for foam applicator.
- After removing the applicator gun from the can, wipe down the nozzle and gun (internal and external surfaces) using a cleaner.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library