Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-NOZ-P Dosing Plug
Dosing piston plug R-NOZ-P
Technical Data SheetR-NOZ-P Dosing Plug - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Full control over the degree to which the hole is filled with resin
- Uniform resin injection into the hole
- Absence of air bubbles in the hole.
- Dispensing of the appropriate volume of the resin.
- For use in a wide range of fastening applications in concrete and solid masonry structures
- Extending existing buildings and structures.
- Rebar dowelling
- Drilling holes in concrete, brick and stone
- Copy-eco systems
- Rebar missed-outs
- Post-installed rebar connections
- Formwork installation
- Shear dowel connections
- Renovation and modrnization of bridges, buildings.
- Prepare the resin for the application.
- Cut the PISTON PLUG with the required hole diameter.
- Insert the hose with piston plug into the bottom hole.
- Discard about 10 cm of unmixed resin, then connect the other end of the hose to the resin mixer.
- Start dispensing the resin: the resin being injected will now be pushing the plug out of the hole (like a piston)
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price