Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-LX-H-ZF Zinc flake coated Hex Concrete Screw Anchor
Self-tapping concrete screwbolt
Technical Data SheetR-LX-H-ZF Zinc flake coated Hex Concrete Screw Anchor - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Time-efficient through-fixing installation with streamlined procedure - simply drill and drive.
- Completely removable with possibility of reuse
- Non-expansion functioning ensures low risk of damage to base material and makes R-LX ideal for installation near edges and adjacent anchors
- Unique design with patented threadform ensures high performance for relatively small hole diameter
- Special zinc flake corrosion-resistant coating
- High performance in both uncracked and cracked concrete
- Different head types for any application
- Oversize head for fixtures with elongated holes
- Excellent product for temporary fixing
- Suitable for standard and reduced embedment depth
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-LX-H-ZF Zinc flake coated Hex Concrete Screw AnchorYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
For use also with
Cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
Natural Stone (after site testing)
- Temporary anchorages
- Formwork support systems
- Balustrading & handrails
- Fencing & gates manufacturing and installation
- Racking systems
- Public seating
- Drill the hole with rotary hammer drilling machine. Drill to a required depth.
- Blow out dust at least 4 times with a hand pump.
- Possibility of unscrewing and re-screwing.
- Tighten to the recommended torque.
- After installation.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library