Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-GUN Pneumatic Dispenser Gun CFS+
Professional dispensing system for resin anchors in foil packaging
Technical Data SheetR-GUN Pneumatic Dispenser Gun CFS+ - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Type of gun used for anchoring strictly depends on the type of cartridge
- Fast and effortless resin injection
- Convenient dispensing tool for a range of situations
- Robust design for all jobsite conditions
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-GUN Pneumatic Dispenser Gun CFS+Your request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Solid Concrete Block
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
- Pneumatic gun dedicated for 300/600 ml CFS+ system
- Pneumatic gun ideal for serial application
- For use in a wide range of fastening applications in concrete and solid masonry structures
- Charge the battery and install it in the dispenser handle. Release the squeezing piston with the button and pull it backwards.
- Open the cartridge and attach the proper nozzle.
- Put the cartridge into the powered gun thoroughly.
- By pressing the trigger dose the required amount of the product. Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained (min. 10 cm).
- Resin dosaging can be performed in a manual or repetitive function. The setting is possible by selecting the manual or repate button
- After finished work empty the gun and clean if necessary.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library