Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-GUN Dispenser Gun CFS+
Professional dispensing system for bonded anchors in 300 ml foil loads
Technical Data SheetR-GUN Dispenser Gun CFS+ - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Manual operation - no need for external power supply
- Type of gun used for anchoring strictly depends on the type of cartridge
- Fast and effortless resin injection
- Convenient dispensing tool for a range of situations
- Robust design for all jobsite conditions
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a R-GUN Dispenser Gun CFS+Your request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Gun dedicated for 300 ml CFS+ system
- For use in a wide range of fastening applications in concrete and solid masonry structures
- Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for threaded rods size being used.
- Clean the hole thoroughly with brush and hand pump at least four times before installation.
- Insert foil into gun and attach nozzle.
- Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
- Insert the mixer nozzle to the bottom of the drill hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 70% of its depth.
- Immediately insert the rebar, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
- Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library