Something went wrong... Please try again.
ODA Aluminum self-drilling screws for timber
Special design of the drill point guaranteeing quick and firm installation in wooden substrate
Technical Data SheetODA Aluminum self-drilling screws for timber - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Coloured polyester protective coating with a thickness of 45-50 um (RAL, NCS, RR), provides additional protection against corrosion. Various colours available to suit all metal sheet variants. UV stabilizers ensure colour quality over a long period of use.
- Hardened surface of the thread (flexible core). Shape and type of thread designed specifically for use in wood construction.
- Self vulcanizing EPDM washer. Temperature and UV resistant. The special shape of the washer ensures proper seating of the sealing material on the outer cladding material fixture which guarantees a proper seal.
- The drill point is designed to provide a fast and hassle-free installation in wood. Sharp point of the drill prevents movement of the surface of the fixture.
- Reduced drilling point ensures optimal tightness and correct hole diameter in the wood.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a ODA Aluminum self-drilling screws for timberYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- For fixing of: Profiled sheet to wood
- Screw must be installed at 90 degrees to substrate.
- Magnetic driver must be used.
- Lowest torque setting on impact screwdriver to start.
- Reduce speed when the washer starts to deform.
- Use a cordless Impact screwdriver. Note: Never use a power drill.
- For installation please use screwdriver of load capacity 1600 - 2000 rpm with regulated trogue.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library