Something went wrong... Please try again.
OCS Stainless steel self-drilling screws
Stainless steel self drilling screw with the special drill bit shape designed to provide quick and trouble-free installation in metal constructions made from cold formed sections
Technical Data SheetOCS Stainless steel self-drilling screws - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Stainless steel self drilling screw made with BIMETAL
- Hardened surface of the thread (flexible core). Corrosion resistant zinc coating of thickness not less than 12 um. The shape of the thread and its height is closely related to the intended use of self drilling fixing into steel construction.
- Self vulcanizing EPDM washer. Temperature and UV resistant. The special shape of the washer ensures proper seating of the sealing material on the outer cladding material fixture which guarantees a proper seal.
- The drill bit is designed to provide quick and trouble-free installation in the steel. Sharp point of the drill prevents movement of the surface of the fixture.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a OCS Stainless steel self-drilling screwsYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
- For fixing: Supporting and cladding metal sheet to steel structures on facades or flat roof construction
- Screw must be installed at 90 degrees to substrate.
- Special driver must be used.
- Lowest torque setting on impact screwdriver to start.
- Reduce speed when the washer starts to deform.
- Use a cordless Impact screwdriver. Note: Never use a power drill.
- For installation please use screwdriver of load capacity 1600 - 2000 rpm with regulated trogue.