Something went wrong... Please try again.
MBA-SS Stainless steel facade fixing
Fire-resistant stainless steel insulation fixing.
Technical Data SheetMBA-SS Stainless steel facade fixing - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Metal facade fixing, recommended for use when fire resistance (F120) is a requirement
- Stainless steel material for high corrosion resistance
- Fast and simple hammer-set installation reduces working times.
- Extensive dimensional range allows anchorage of insulation boards up to 250mm thick
- Accessory spreader plate, MKC-SS (85mm diameter) also available for installation of soft insulation materials such as mineral wool
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a MBA-SS Stainless steel facade fixingYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Concrete C20/25-C50/60 (Use category A)
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Aerated Concrete Block
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Glass wool
- Lightweight wood wool building boards
- Lightweight recycled panels
- Polystyrene (EPS) boards
- Polyurethane (PU) boards
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- With a hammer, lightly tap MBA fixing (with MKC washer where applicable) through the insulation material into hole, until fixing depth is reached.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library