Something went wrong... Please try again.
KC Insulation washer
Insulation washer with integral cap suitable for attachment of insulation layers to wooden and sheet metal substrates.
Technical Data SheetKC Insulation washer - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Recommended for the attachment of ETICS to wooden substrates using UC screws, or to sheet metal using WB screws.
- Special design of integral fastener cap allows reduction of thermal bridges.
- Consistent and reliable holding force
- Quick, simple and clean installation.
- Can be used in combination with additional KWL plate - 90, 110 or 140mm diameter.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a KC Insulation washerYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Metal Sheet & Profiles
- External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS)
- Polystyrene (EPS) boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Polyurethane (PU) boards
- Lightly insert KC washer into surface of insulation material.
- Drive the required screw through the washer and insulation material into the substrate, until fixing depth is reached.
- In wooden substrates the washer is recommended for use with the UC chipboard screw.
- In sheet metal the washer is recommended for use with either the WB or WX self-drilling screw.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library