Something went wrong... Please try again.
FTF Fir Tree Fixing
Firtree Fixings securely hold back surface mounted beads through the reinforcement coat and into the insulation
Technical Data SheetFTF Fir Tree Fixing - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- The button contracts on entry and then relaxes to secure the two panels.
- Simple and quick to install.
- Plastic ribs on the fir tree fastener flex inwards as the item is pushed into place and then relax to grip the sides of the hole into which it has been inserted. This forms a secure fastening in the panel or sheet.
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a FTF Fir Tree FixingYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
Polystyrene (EPS) Boards
Mineral Wool Boards
- Firtree Fixings are applied through the reinforcement coat and securely into the insulation.
- The fixings can be easily pushed in by hand or tapped in with a small hammer.
- Use 3 fixings per linear metre.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library