Something went wrong... Please try again.
DRA-01 Nylon self-drill fixing for drywall
Self-drilling light-duty nylon fixing for use in plasterboard sheets and gypsum fibreboards.
Technical Data SheetDRA-01 Nylon self-drill fixing for drywall - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Flange prevents accidental push through in plasterboard.
- Can be used in single and double thickness plasterboard.
- Short length ideally suited for dry lined walls.
- Installation with a standard screwdriver means that no special tools are necessary.
- Recommended screw diameter: 3.5 - 4.2 mm
- Very durable nylon material with fibre glass and special drilling point guarantees fast installation
- Must only be used with screw provided.
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a DRA-01 Nylon self-drill fixing for drywallYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
For use also with
- Ideal for installation of sockets, light switches and other electrical fittings
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard.
- Installation of ceiling fixtures, such as light fittings
- Fixing light shelving, brackets and hooks
- Wood battens
- Using a PZ2 screwdriver, push fixing point firmly into the board until thread engages.
- Maintaining a firm pressure, screw in fixing until flush with the base material.
- Place fixture in position, insert screw and tighten until secure.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library