Something went wrong... Please try again.
AT Tool for Interset
Professional setting tool for easy setting of interset cavity fixings. No screwdriver, no pressure, no fuss
Technical Data SheetAT Tool for Interset - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Setting tool used to pull the screw head and expanding the fixing body of interset cavity fixings
- No screwdriver needed for installation
Contact us to get information about product availability and it’s price
Fill in the form with your details and send request for a AT Tool for IntersetYour request will be sent to our sales department. Please note this is not a purchase order.
- Shelves and bathroom accessories on standard plasterboard
- Fixing light shelving, brackets and hooks
- Drill a hole of required diameter.
- Insert the fixing into the hole. Tap in lightly, ensuring that the anti-rotation lugs penetrate the face of the base material
- With the hole drilled and the fixing inserted, the setting tool or screw driver is used to pull the screw head, thus expanding the fixing body
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library